AccountingThe Pillar Accounting group consists of over 40 experienced accounting professionals who have on average 10 years of hospitality accounting experience. This team, equipped with state of art technology and industry leading best practices, enables Pillar to provide owners with timely and accurate financial information to monitor and manage its investment.
- Pillar accountants work directly with the hotel management to ensure that each hotel has the knowledge and understanding to interpret and impact the financial results of the property
- Daily reporting of hotel revenues delivered directly to owners through Pillar Business Intelligence Software
- Payment of invoices through Pillar's e-procurement system allows for efficient processing with minimal exceptions
- Automated banking and reporting systems allows Pillar to reconcile hotel financial transactions on a daily basis, reducing the possibility of errors
- Pillar's sales and use tax professionals oversee the monthly sales and use tax filings to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- SSAE 16 Compliant for year ending December 31, 2012